Location: CA - Corona
Job Type: Second Shift, Full Time
• Operator will have 3-5 years’ experience with single spindle 2 axis CNC lathes with Fanuc controls.
• Applicant should be experienced in setup and operation of 2 CNC lathes, tooling installation on CNC, cutting insert selection and automatic bowl feeders for loading parts.
• CNC turning of aerospace fasteners is preferred or machining close tolerance aerospace components to AS9100 requirements, SPS measurement, close tolerance blueprints and lean-5S knowledge preferred for this position.
• Tasks include ability to read blueprints and competency in product measurement of aerospace fasteners.
• Position requires repetitive manual motion and the ability to work in a group (cellular) environment.
3V Fasteners offers a very competitive base salary, with bonus opportunity, and benefits package that includes Medical & Dental plans, 401(k) with Company match, life and disability insurances, as well as career advancement opportunities.
If you are qualified and interested in joining 3V Fasteners please send your resume or stop in and complete an application.
320 Reed Circle
Corona, CA 92879
Back to listing